When you join us, we want you to understand what mining is, and especially the way in which you will earn money with us.
In reality, everything has already been said: mining is based on the validation of transactions. OK, but what else?
Digital currencies like bitcoin are not managed or controlled by banks. This is why, in order to be valid, all transactions between users must be verified one by one, and validated.
Let’s go back to basics, and let’s look at the name “cryptocurrency”.
To validate transactions and secure the bitcoin ecosystem, there are algorithms that are based on the principles of cryptography. Hence the name. CRYPTOgraphy, CRYPTOcurrency.
Each cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc.) has its own algorithm. It is a kind of small manual, describing precisely its characteristics. This is a kind of digital passport.
In the traditional banking system, what happens when you want to send money from your traditional bank account to someone else?
It is very simple: first, the bank verifies your identity, checks that you have the funds, the necessary authorisations (you probably know you are not free to send money anywhere you like), etc. It is exactly the same principle with cryptocurrencies. Except that there is no bank to do this verification work!
So, in order to guarantee impartial computer control, if you want to send one bitcoin to someone, the transaction will first be sent for verification to a neutral computer that runs a specific software. If everything is correct, the transaction is carried out. Otherwise, the transaction is rejected.
You have certainly already understood: these computers are simply calculators. These are the calculators we buy to be able to mine. But then, when do these calculators earn you money?
Just as a bank is paid for the transactions you make, each computer owner who has made available their computing power to validate a transaction receives a small percentage of it.
Voilà! You have just understood what mining consists of: using a super-powerful computer to validate a maximum number of transactions in order to receive a maximum amount of commissions!
As you probably already know, the price of cryptocurrencies has been extremely volatile. This is what many traders count on. The basic idea is also very simple: you try to buy low, and try to sell higher, just like on the stock market.
If it is true that you can achieve very nice operations through this, also know that a factor is essential to take into account: emotions.
Did I buy at the right time?
I “made” 5%, 10%, 20%. Should I resell now or wait a little longer?
I’m losing a lot of money, what should I do?
With transaction fees, at what threshold am I profitable?
Should I diversify my portfolio or bet everything on bitcoin???
So many questions you will have to ask yourself – non-stop – if you decide to get into crypto trading…
The machines are much easier to manage! No questions to ask, no pending questions, no risk of losing a substantial capital in just a few hours, no strikes… Just a computer that calculates, calculates and calculates again, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day 24, so that you can calmly pocket your profits.
Simple, but above all effective. In fact, since it is a question of investing in machines, these machines retain a residual value: in the worst possible case, you never lose all of your initial investment.
After reading these few lines, you may have thought about making your computer available to validate some transactions? Even better, you have decided to buy your own machine. These are indeed possible options, but…
● A conventional computer only mines a few crypto dust. The equivalent of barely ten euros. Per year. Not to mention the cost of electricity, which turns profits directly into the red.
● Dedicated equipment makes noise. A lot of noise (the same level as a kitchen blender).
● It must also be permanently cooled, and therefore you will need to install some air conditioning (or live at the North Pole).
● Finally, it consumes at least 2,000 watts. In Europe, this is equivalent to more than €150 of electricity. Monthly.
● Ah, and we haven’t told you about the cost of the machine in question, have we?
…Now you understand, mining alone is possible in absolute terms, but requires a lot of resources (technical, financial) for it to be viable and above all profitable. And of course, there is on top of that the cost of maintenance and renewal of the equipment.
To avoid all these problems, we have launched a community mining service. Here is a small summary table of the advantages and disadvantages of mining, depending on whether you do it traditionally or as part of our mining community:
By pooling resources and hosting our mining farms where electricity is (much) cheaper, profitability is much better. In addition, we purchase new machines once a month, so we can better negotiate their price (the same principle of buying wholesale).
On the other hand, we guarantee equity of profits by several levers :
We only place one order of mining machines per month, in order to get the best prices. Will you be part of the adventure?
Still some hesitation before joining us? Here is a brief summary, which may well tip the scales on the right side:
● We buy our machines at the best price (direct from the manufacturers)
● Mining farms are placed in strategic locations, where electricity is much cheaper ($ 0.06 / kWh compared to $ 0.20 / kWh on average in Europe). This price even includes supervision, maintenance and rental of the walls.
● At present, we run about 17,000 machines. In other words, an already very important base to ensure serious and profitable mining.
● You are not taking a direct risk. Your investment is valued, and retains an intrinsic value. Our experience in trading (over 15 years) and international logistics (over 5 years) allows us to cover your back.
● You are trained to understand the world of cryptocurrencies. This is of course not mandatory, but we know you like to understand how your investment is making you money.
● Finally, the most important point of all: EVERY MONTH, you receive an income, passive and automatic.
Download our free e-book.
27 pages to learn more about cryptocurrencies and understand how they can see their price multiplied by 10 or more in the years to come.
Mining privately (and profitably!) from home is today extremely challenging. We offer you the opportunity to come mining along with us and benefit from our expertise, our prices, our network, OUR COMMUNITY. Transparently. Passively. Like we do.
Don’t miss the next round!